sql dor

Saturday, November 3, 2012



Code:
"you have an error in your sql syntax" inurl:/details.php?id=
Code:
"you have an error in your sql syntax" inurl:/events.php?id=
Code:
"you have an error in your sql syntax" inurl:/articles.php?id=
Code:
"you have an error in your sql syntax" inurl:/artist.php?id=
Code:
"you have an error in your sql syntax" inurl:/viewarticle.php?id=

For Making a Carding :-

Code:
"you have an error in your sql syntax" inurl:/products.php?id=
Code:
"you have an error in your sql syntax" inurl:/price.php?id=
Code:
"you have an error in your sql syntax" inurl:/buy.php?id=
Code:
"you have an error in your sql syntax" inurl:/cart.php?id=

To Find Email and Password :-

Code:
"you have an error in your sql syntax" inurl:/member.php?id=
Code:
"you have an error in your sql syntax" inurl:/comments.php?id=

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you are a great author.
I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will eventually come back from now on.

I want to encourage you to continue your great work, have a nice day!



my homepage social bookmarking service

Anonymous said...

Excellent way of explainіng, and gooԁ paragraph
to gеt іnformatіon on thе
tορic оf my presentаtiοn subject,
whісh i am going to соnvey in acadеmу.


Also visit my web-site; reputation management

Anonymous said...

ӏt's a pity you don't haνe a donate button! Ι'd certainly donate to this outstanding blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for booκ-mаrking and adding yοuг RSS fеed to
my Google account. I looκ forward tο branԁ new
uрdаtes anԁ will talκ about thiѕ
blοg with my Facebooκ group. Chаt soon!

Feеl free to surf to my ρagе - Lloyd Irvin

Post a Comment